||Hello and welcome to my blog!
Aug 2, 2007
Thanks for visiting. This blog will be updated around twice a month with useful advice for job seekers and updates on Georgian job market. Feel free to suggest topics and links at email@example.com.
New Jobs.GE - What's New
The new version of Jobs.GE website includes a number of new features, which have made the website more user-friendly and functional. Here's a complete list:
- New design: We replaced blue with orange! No cells, just clear lines. Neat, huh?
- Georgian interface, Georgian ads: From now on the entire website is available in Georgian too - just visit http://www.jobs.ge/
- Add your logo: From now on you make your ad more visible on the front page by placing a small logo next to your company/organization title. See full details at: http://www.jobs.ge/eng/services/#logo
- New tags: Those little things tell you whether an ad was published within last 2 days ( ), Updated within last 2 days ( ), is expiring in less than 2 days ( ), or features a job located in a region of Georgia ( ).
- Filter: The links located in the top right corner of the website lets visitors to group ads by type (Jobs / Scholarships / Trainings / Tenders/RFPs / Other).
- All ads of same type: Each ad contains a link that lets you list all ads of that type - Jobs / Scholarships / Trainings / Tenders/RFPs / Other. The same can be done by using the Filter.
- Free service for the benefit of children: We've been doing that since the very beginning, but now we're officially announcing free job listing service for local NGOs working on children-related issues
- Director's Blog: That's what you're reading now.
As you see, there are many new features and improvements, and more will be coming in the near future. Stay tuned.